First Day on the Job #1

Today was my first day at my internship and it was fun. Here at Quicken Loans I plan to make a positive mark on their community by being as helpful as possible in assisting them with anything needed. I will build strong relationships with the team members and utilize them in the best way to benefit me and the community. I plan to take in all the necessary information and knowledge learned to improve my skills and help those around me.

Today the interns had an event called Jumpstart which was the start and warm welcome to our awesome internship. They had breakfast for us early in the morning while we interacted with one another. This is event was fun because not only did we get to me new people but we learned a lot about the company and the amazing things to look forward to over the course of the internship. After that portion of the event was over we got to tour the city of Detroit and the buildings owned by Quicken Loans. There were so many cool things about the buildings that made them unique and creative. It was also cool to meet our team leader who we would be working with throughout the internship and the other members on the team. I was welcomed with open arms and everybody on my team was nice and happy to be working with me. Overall, today was a good first day and I look forward to the rest of the summer.

One thought on “First Day on the Job #1

So glad to hear you had such a positive experience on your first day! Can’t wait to hear more about your internship at Quicken Loans Ariana!