Blog 1: Goals

Hello everyone!  As I start up my internship at Pregenzer Baysinger Wideman & Sale, there are a lot of things that I am really looking forward to gaining from this experience.  I briefly met all of the partners and got a tour around the offices where I was shown where I will be working for some time.  When I went home, I sat and reflected on the things that I wish to derive from this opportunity.  One of my overall goals is to generally be an extremely helpful intern- and be able to accomplish anything that the partners of then law firm need me top take care of.  It is important to me for me to be as efficient as possible, and not create any hiccups or be a liability in any way.  I want to understand the ins ans outs of this field, and figure out if it is truly something that I will be pursuing for my future.  I hope to gain the knowledge and experience on how a firm like this is run, at least at a very basic level so that I can grasp an overall concept which will plant the seeds in my mind for convenience down the road.  Since I am in my hometown, I also greatly look forward to networking and getting to know people because that is one of the most important things that can set up a future in this business.  Looking forward to letting everyone know how this is all going!