Goals of my internship | #1

This summer I am spending my time interning at PR Consulting, a firm that does brand imaging and public relations  for different brands in the fashion, lifestyle, and beauty industry. I’m excited about this internship because doing public relations in the fashion industry is something that I am interested in doing in the future, and I am hoping to explore those interests more with this internship. During this internship I hope to gain experience in the fashion industry and learn about what doing public relations in the fashion industry is really about. I hoping to use my experiences at this internship to help determine whether or not fashion public relations is something I want to pursue as a career. Something I hope to accomplish is to learn more technical programs and how to do different things behind the scenes. One example is I hope to learn how to use and become proficient in using FashionGPS, which is used all over the fashion industry for sample trafficking, organization and event planning. Another thing I hope to accomplish is to meet different people in the industry and begin networking. My internship is a lot of sample trafficking which I have never done before and I hope to learn a lot about how clothes move through the fashion industry from that.

2 thoughts on “Goals of my internship | #1

• May 14, 2017 at 2:21 am

Hey Sarah! I am also doing my second fashion PR internship this summer in NYC!

Hi Tina! That’s so cool, where are you doing it?