Work on the Water in Rijeka Croatia

Today is my first day on the job, and beyond my colleagues that I’ve met and the work I’ve been assigned, nothing has made a bigger impression on me than the location of where I’ll be working for the next two and a half months. I have always felt I do my best work when I am in a space that I feel comfortable in. That’s probably true for most people but personally, being in a space that has an abundance of sunlight and natural beauty in the background has always had a significant positive impact on my mood. That is why I am especially grateful to be working in an office with such a pleasant environment.

My office is located within Kantrida Pools, a beautiful modern swimming and training facility located on the edge of the Adriatic Sea. Just outside my office is a deck that opens up to a beautiful view of the Adriatic with Rijeka, the city where I live, to the southeast, and the town of Opatija and the Istrian Peninsula to the southwest. I am eager to discover what I will be working on for the summer, but no matter how things turn out, this gorgeous view will always be there to refresh me.

One thought on “Work on the Water in Rijeka Croatia

The view looks amazing! I wish all office spaces were like this 🙂 Excited to hear more about your internship!