Goals

Throughout the duration of my internship at AthletesFirst sports agency I have many goals set for myself. My number one goal is to gain up close access with sports agents while they are interacting with their clients. The purpose of this is to understand how these relationships are formed and kept. My next goal is to become close with two sports agents in the company. When I say that I want to become close, I mean that I want to be able to reach out to these two agents for information and advice that could help me in my pursuit of this career. My third and final goal for this internship is to take the projects that I complete and use them further down the road in class or in the real world. I would like to also continue working on my projects to make them as good as they can be and possibly one day use it as examples to prove that I have what it takes to be good in this career path. I hope that I will accomplish all of these goals in the short time I have with AthletesFirst. If I am not able to accomplish these goals, then I will continue to work at all of these skills.