First Semester on the Job | #1

As the Spring Semester term ends, it makes me realize the closer the Date the Upcoming High School Seniors are to arrive on Campus as we help them with Applications. It’s been 3 years since I was once in these student shoes as I was getting helped with the process to get into Michigan. Gen III, that’s what we would call each other and we were proud of the small community we had, Now on Gen VI! The Program in which I am working at is Designed to help 1st Generation High School Seniors in their application Process to Michigan and create a small community for them to have at this Huge University.

During the past two months, I’ve been working with the Director of the Program and other Committee Members to help with the application process as well as the schedule for the 4 Days the students will be here. It wasn’t until I got to help in the program that I realized there is a lot to plan out especially the Application Process. Just recently we got to Interview about 80 students and see their passions in applying to the University of Michigan. In the next couple of weeks, we will be finalizing the schedule and making sure we are hitting our goals we had in the beginning.