Frost Science | #3

Describe your favorite project or presentation that you have completed for your internship

My favorite project that I have worked on for my internship would have to be the Frost Science Grand Opening Celebration. It was an incredible opportunity to be a part of a celebration of science and a monumental moment for Miami. The Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science is Miami’s first science museum of its kind. The evening celebrated an iconic push towards innovation and technology. I greeted a variety of guests throughout the night which included several influential political and social figures from the Greater-Miami area. My favorite part was getting to explore the museum and exhibits. The Aquarium exhibition included a diver interacting with the wildlife (which was a crowd pleaser in my opinion!). The Planetarium took guests on a trip to outer space through eye-catching visuals and effects. The celebratory dinner even took place in the Planetarium!

I really enjoyed working the Frost Science Grand Opening Celebration. It was my first “long” event — I was there from 10 am until 2 am! I learned a lot by observing my co-workers interact with guests and troubleshoot when necessary and I’m excited for the upcoming events our company will be hosting.