My Goals #1

WordPress Readers,

I am beyond excited to announce that this summer I will be interning at Roc Nation, an entertainment company founded by the one and only Shawn “Jay Z” Carter. Roc Nation is a full service management company home to many recording artists and professional athletes.

ROC NATION rock nation sticker [Hat headgear cap Cap large size mens ladies NY BK seal Jay-z Jay Z 15 _ 11 _ 1 15 _ 11 _ 2]

I will be a Brand Marketing Intern working with both artists, yet mostly athletes, a field I hope to pursue in the near future. Music and sports are two passions of mine and I look forward to incorporating them into my everyday work routine. As I want to continue further in this profession in the future, my ultimate goal is to make myself stand out as an intern. From the moment I step into the office up until the moment I leave, I hope to leave a lasting impression. I hope that my work at Roc Nation is both excellent and helpful. Additionally, other goals I have set for myself include learning as much as possible about the industry. Internships are the perfect way to learn about a company and/or field while gaining the experience. Internships are also great for connecting with people. Another goal for myself is to get to know my fellow interns and coworkers to make lasting relations that could be beneficial for all parties in the future. Lastly, I want to enjoy every day in the office. I will walk in with a smile on my face ready to take on any work or challenges that lie ahead of me.

That’s it for now,

Olivia