Blog 5 – Many Adventures

Yesterday was amazingly fun because we went to the beach! It was such a beautiful day, plus it was nearly 100 degrees Fahrenheit (or I guess I should say 38 degrees Celsius since I’m on the metric system now). It was our first outing with the staff, and we visited the Dune du Pilât, the highest dune in all of Europe! I met two prospective students, and today I was able to help them prepare for their oral exams. It was really nice to be able to see them again, because having more time with the prospective students and being able to continue a conversation from before was something I said I wish could happen.

Today we went to a cute little café called “La Parenthèses,” and I think this was my most memorable meal so far in France. I ordered a salad with goat cheese and French ham, and I have to admit I was pretty nervous to try it. I’m happy to say, though, that it was an excellent choice, and I definitely would love to go back there and order it again.

This evening, me and the two other girls I’m with are going to Paris to see the magnificent city and further experience the French lifestyle and culture. I’m so excited to be going and I hope to take lots of pictures and videos to post on my blog!

One thought on “Blog 5 – Many Adventures

That sounds like such a fun, relaxing break from work! The salad and coffee look really delicious — I’m so jealous of the amazing food you get to eat 🙂