Informational Interview 1

I found this informational interview to be incredibly helpful. Not only was it great to connect with someone at my internship but I really learned something.

This interview was the perfect way to get more connected in my office. I previously had mentioned that this office was not very social. I felt out of touch and disconnected. This interview helped me feel more involved in my office and feel as though I had a purpose.  We talked for a long time about my supervisors role in the office and her previous roles in the non profit world.

This interview will help me as I go on in my internship because I now have a greater understanding for the mission of ADA and what my supervisor expects of me. The discussion really helped me grasp what it is like to work for a nonprofit organization. My supervisor has a variety of experiences and it was so great to hear about all of the work she has done not only here, but in other organizations. As I go on with my educational and professional career, it will be so helpful to not only have interned in this office but also to understand what it is like to work full time and how to best contribute to a non profit organization.

One thought on “Informational Interview 1

Great to hear that the interview helped you break the ice!