Schedule is Full! | #2

Time is flying by fast, I didn’t realize how much I would be putting in during this Internship but I still Love it! This Program decided to help students from Grand Rapids and host a Tour here at Michigan Today. As an Alumni of the High School, I got the opportunity to schedule the day and who the students will be meeting. It gives me great pleasure this Whole summer I’ll be working with High School students and help them.

Besides Helping High School students, As a Mentorship Coordinator, I am still working on having a schedule for upcoming Freshman as they get ready to start the year. This makes me nervous as it will be my first time helping facilitate a type of classroom every week during the fall. Yet makes me excited about the number of people I’ll be able to meet.

“We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we’re curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.”                                                                                            – Walt Disney

One thought on “Schedule is Full! | #2

Love the quote at the end!