Girl Power #3

When you think about sports, what gender do you typically think of? In an honest, non-sexist way, I usually associate sports with males. Boys and men alike are always talking (well, shouting), playing, and betting on sports. Though, I truly get it, and enjoy it. Games are exciting to watch and there is a lot of anticipation when it comes to drafts. With the 2017 NBA draft, boxing rematch for the Light Heavyweight Title, and MLB Allstars picks, a lot is happening in the Roc Nation office, and I am proud to be apart of it. I am also proud to be a female in a predominantly male field. It is amazing that the five female marketing interns chose to work mostly with sports; and are succeeding, of course! On the other hand, the two male interns chose to work more with music. Aside from my gender, I also believe that my personality is an asset in my internship. Although all of the Roc employees are extremely creative, I am able to provide new, unique input as an outgoing college student. I have really been taking everything in and learning something new each and every day here at Roc in both the music and sports industries.

Image result for girl power

Until next time,

Olivia