A Good Start | #1

As I continue my internship at Live Nation Entertainment, I am learning that in order to truly make the most out of my experience, I need to go out of my way to be positive, take initiative, and ask questions. One goal that I have for my internship at Live Nation this summer includes creating a strong network throughout the office. I am eager to create positive relationships with other individuals besides my relationship with my advisor, who is the Director of Responsible Partnerships at Live Nation. By forming new relationships and using my network here at Live Nation, I will be provided with the opportunity to gain more insight and learn tips from truly experienced and successful individuals. I hope to gain a genuine understanding of how I can work my way up at Live Nation through my internship experience. By connecting with individuals throughout the office, I hope to learn what experiences, knowledge, and attributes that are essential to being successful at Live Nation. I am both interested in marketing and charitable partnerships at Live Nation, and I am eager to learn as much as I can while I am here this summer. It has been such a great experience thus far, and I am excited to see what’s yet to come!