T-Mobile From My Eyes

I have to start off by saying that I didn’t take this picture. Regardless, this is the what the T-Mobile HQ looks like at night. The fist night I walked around and saw the 4 buildings on campus (1 not shown) lit up as I took a walk. I remember smiling and thinking that I made the right choice by choosing an internship with T-Mobile- and I had not even had my first day yet! T-Mobile is unlike any other employer I have experiences, and this colorful display only illuminates this to me.  Note- For pride month (June) they lit the building up with rainbow colors!! How cool!

This is the HQ unicorn. He resides in the front lobby as you enter the cafe. Not exactly sure why he’s there, but I like it!

This is “Phone Throne” confused me at first. I don’t watch Game of Thrones, but apparently this is T-Mobile’s version of the “Iron Throne” from GoT. This signifies that we are the top mobile provider in the game!!!! Go T-Mobile!

Ever heard of Slow Cooker Sunday? Ever heard of John Legere? If you follow anything T-Mobile, you know John Legere gets millions of hits each Sunday as he records himself cooking a recipe in his slow cooker! Last week, instead of doing a Slow Cooker Sunday, John did a Slow Cooker Friday with all the interns. We all watched and cheered him on while he cooked a yummy brisket in his slow cooker. All the interns got pink aprons in honor of this special edition of #SCS. Score!

Every week the interns have 1-2 Senior Leadership Speakers. This is a great time to hear about the hard work the Senior Leadership team does and how they help shape and mold everyday to make sure it is the very best it can be. Interns have the opportunity to as questions at the end of each speech. I look forward to these each week!

Finally, a selfie of me and The Man, The Myth, The Legend, T-Mobile CEO- John Legere!!!!! John is an avid runner so I asked for some running route recommendations and he and plenty! Felt kind of star struck!

One thought on “T-Mobile From My Eyes

• October 23, 2017 at 3:44 am

I am SO jelly right now.