Fun time at work #1

For my internship I chose to work for Cribspot.  Many of you have potentially seen signs around campus and Ann Arbor that display they are Cribspot houses.  I chose to work at Cribspot because I am currently living in one of their houses and wanted to experience what it is like to go behind the scenes. I have had the chance to be a customer of the company and now an employee. I really enjoy the people that I work with and the office. Everyone is very down to earth and young, which kind of makes me feel more comfortable entering into a new atmosphere. I don’t think that there is anyone working for Cribspot that is over 30 years old. I decided to work for Cribspot because I know that one day I am going to have to manage my own house and learning about managing/leasing homes now is a very valuable tool for my future. I also enjoy learning more about topics that don’t deal with science since I am a biology major and mainly have to deal with science classes throughout college. In case I decide to own a rental home and have tenants, I have a better idea as to what it will be like and what types of thing happen when leasing out a home to strangers.

2 thoughts on “Fun time at work #1

A biology major working for a property management company… interesting!
    Do you think working for Cribspot would change your mind about having a career in biology in the future?

I don’t think that it will have any affect in the change of my career in biology but potentially later in life when looking for a house or office for a business.