Halfway There | #4

Now that I have had time to acclimate and learn about my role as an intern at Live Nation, I have been provided with the opportunity to make my goals a reality. As I continue to meet and get to know people throughout the office as well as work on projects and presentations with other individuals, I am gaining more and more insight into understanding the process of reaching my desired career path. My goals to network, take initiative, and push myself to myself to my best potential are constantly evolving. Although I have definitely formed productive and positive connections with others in the office, taken initiative on certain projects, and always push myself, there is always more to improve on in order to ultimately walk away with quantifiable results. Moreover, I believe that there is always room for growth no matter who or where you are in life. I can push myself even more, continue to meet and form connections with others in the office, and I can take a greater initiative on assigned tasked by being creative and thinking outside of the box. It has been an amazing experience thus far and I am so excited to see what else is to come.