Finding Where I Belong | #6

During my internship here at MetLife Stadium, I have realized that I don’t want to pursue a career in sports management. I don’t have an exact moment as to when I realized that this wasn’t for me, but my informational interview with my coworker definitely helped. He voiced his opinion about his current position, his pay, and the sports management career options and none of them sounded too enticing. Entering into this internship, I wasn’t expecting to be convinced that this was what I wanted to do with my life, but I accepted the position with an open mind and was excited to start. I didn’t have too many ideas as to what I wanted to do, but I always had a love for sports and decided to try something that involves this form of entertainment. With only about a month left of this internship, I will make sure to gather all the professional advice and make as many connections as I can. When I return to Ann Arbor, I will be taking a slew of entry level classes to see what sparks my interest. Until then, I’ll count the days until I’m back in the great state of Michigan with my classmates.