Half-way Point (#4)

Having reached the half-way point of my internship at Live Nation, I can confidently say that I am well on my way towards fulfilling the goals I set for myself at the beginning of the summer.  I have familiarized myself with all the terms used by the digital marketing team on a day-to-day basis, and have gotten much more comfortable using all the different data collection platforms that were once a blur.  I see myself learning how to be quiet when I would’ve typically spoken up but also to speak up and share my ideas even if I fear rejection.  I think I am doing a good job maintaining a positive attitude about the internship experience even though I am often bored and feel useless, and have gotten better at asking for more responsibility/ seeing if anybody else in the office needs help.  An area for personal growth for me I think would be learning how to take the initiative to find something helpful to do even if nothing is handed to me.  Taking initiative and finding a way to be of service even if nothing is being asked of me seems like a personal goal that can only help me as I continue on in my career journey.

One thought on “Half-way Point (#4)

It is great to see that you are learning a lot. Knowing when to speak and not speak is a very useful skill that I am sure that you will use in whatever field you choose to go into. Taking initiative is a great way to help those around you and will definitely help you in your future career.