Week 3

Week 3 was the most fun I’ve had so far! F6S had a boat party on a canal that is close to our office, it was a ton of fun! It was great to hang out with all of my coworkers without having to do work; needless to say, I bonded with everybody a fair amount. The next day when I walked into the office I felt a sense of comradery with the staff that I hadn’t felt before.

Then, on the weekend, I flew to Amsterdam with a friend of mine from Ann Arbor who was studying at the London School of Economics at the time. Amsterdam is such a beautiful city. It has this small-town feel because there aren’t any skyscrapers and there are canals that go throughout the city. The people there all seem very happy and the city is very clean compared to places like NYC and Chicago. I went to the Rijksmuseum, the Van Gough Museum, and the Anne Frank House! Obviously, I walked through the Red Light District; that was very interesting. It certainly put things in perspective. Anyway, a great experience was had and I’m really happy that I went with a friend of mine whom I’ve known for a while. I would recommend that everybody visit this place!