Influence On Career Goals | #4

Working with Luna Soiree Events has been one of the most fulfilling and enlightening experiences of my college years.  Over the course of my 3-month internship, I realized that I had a knack for event design, planning, and coordination.  I feel at home putting together flower arrangements, emailing back and forth with clients, running errands for my boss, Kaeli, and working to execute beautiful events with the Luna Soiree Team.  I am excited to go to my internship every day, and I take that as a sign that I am following a career path that will bring me great joy in the future.  In fact, tomorrow I transition from an intern to employee, and officially begin as an Assistant Coordinator with Luna Soiree Events!

This summer, I watched an internship grow into a part-time job.  I was lucky enough to have a boss turn into a mentor & a friend.  And most importantly, my experiences have made me feel confident that I am going down the right path.  One day, I see myself owning an event planning business like Kaeli.  I want to have my own team of hardworking, humble, and chic women who work together to help fulfill one another’s visions.  I want to cultivate an amazing network of industry professionals who support one another’s businesses, whether it be event planning, photography, catering, florals, or venues.

This year, Kaeli celebrated 9 years with Luna Soiree Events (#GOALS).  In 9 years, I will look back on this picture from my very first event with LS:

“The only time you should ever look back is to see how far you’ve come.” -unknown