Academic Exploration Inspiration | Blog 6

Throughout my internship opportunity at Live Nation Entertainment, I have definitely developed a better understanding of the career path that I want to pursue in my life. My internship here has shown be the ins and outs of marketing and charitable partnerships. It is so exciting that I have had the opportunity to get an insider look into in the industry that I am so interested in going into. Now that I have a further confirmation that I want to pursue a career path in marketing, I can take advantage of the many opportunities that the University of Michigan offers. I am taking on the Ross Business School Marketing and Sales Track, which will provide me with the knowledge and opportunities to further myself in the process of preparing for a job in the field. My major in psychology will also provide me with understanding how people behave and think in the way they do. The combination of philanthropy and marketing is so interesting and I am so lucky to have experienced working in both fields at Live Nation this past summer. I will utilize the skills, connections, and knowledge that I have gained from my experiences this summer and apply them to my education at Michigan to further my career path.

One thought on “Academic Exploration Inspiration | Blog 6

I am happy to hear that your internship is going well! It is great that you know what you want to do later in life. Marketing seems like a great career path to pursue. I hope the rest of your internship goes well!