Work to School

This internship was the perfect reality for my career. I was able to work on both sides of market strategy – as well as the user experience interface. My role allowed me to see all the different roles I can advance to post-college life. In particular, for user experience design, I am excited to start creating my own template layouts for both mobile and web use. Next semester, I am taking multiple classes for the User Experience track in the School of Information. I am so excited to put my internship experience to use in these classes – and build even more knowledge of different programs and tools within the UX/UI field.

While at Fabletics, I have also learned more about coding, Though coding isn’t my strongest skill, I have learned many helpful tricks to avoid common errors. When I return to Michigan in the fall, I am excited to use these tricks but also use extracurricular opportunities to help my coding skills as well. In particular, I plan to join “Michigan Hackers” – a club dedicated to allowing students to come together and innovate through technology. This club will help me build my coding skills – and allow me to collaborate with classmates on the important need for growing technology (and allowing us to create even more career paths in the tech field)!