Blog #4 | Midpoint | Jared Wangler

It is now July and I still believe my main goal for The Valiant Brand is within reach. Valiant has been competing hard with other smaller brands within M Den, such as New Era and ’47 Brand, to find that niche as the secondary supplier of Michigan apparel behind Nike/Jordan. One thing that Valiant Brand has done well is placing product in the hands of well known people that post themselves on their social media platforms in Valiant apparel.

Pictured above we have Big Sean, Jabrill Peppers, Marcelo Riviera Jr., and Quavo all repping the Valiant Brand. These photos reached social media, which then blew up, resulting in more sales for Valiant. These are things that no other brand in the M Den, besides Nike/Jordan, has  been able to do. Also, Valiants sales both online and in the M Den has continually grown over the past few months.

Another reason why I feel that my original goal is so attainable is because of the clothing line that Valiant is releasing in the fall. Valiant is going to provide some gear for the fans that no other brand has put out thus far.

Personally, I have become more confident in what I am doing. Over the past couple of months I have noticed how much more knowledgable I am in the clothing market.

jwangler

Valiant Brand