Still So Much To Do

I cannot believe how fast the summer had gone by.

As I reflect on my summer, it seems so crazy to me how fast my internship has gone by.

In all honestly, I do not even have time to sit and reflect of all the things I have learned and how I have both personally and professionally developed. There is still so much to do for the Big House Program and we are in our final week of preparation. I am truly so nervous, I want it all to be perfect. Realistically, I know it will not be, but I hope I can get the parts I can control to be as close to perfect as possible. So many parts of the logistics still need to be worked out and time is ticking.

I think one of the personal differences I have had to pick up on since the start of the summer is my confidence. So much of my internship has put me out there in situations where I really had to speak up and represent myself and the work I was doing. Consequently, the way in which I spoke and presented myself has taught me that you need to have confidence in your voice to make people interested in what you have to say.

I intend my last blog post to be an overall reflection of my development since May.

But for now, I have food to order and a Program to plan.

See You Soon,

Nour