Goals

While I embark on my internship, I hope to accomplish goals that I have set for myself. One weakness that I have realized about myself is that I can be shy in work settings. I am outgoing in social settings, but often second-guess myself, such as when I have a potential question to ask. Therefore, I hope to accomplish the goal of becoming less shy during my internship. This will allow me to conquer my stage fright, as well as stand out from the crowd. As I am getting older and going to be working full-time soon, it is important that I practice this skill, which is why I have set this goal.

Additionally, I hope to gain connections, both business and social, during my internship. There are many other interns working at JUMP, so I hope to develop strong relationships with them. This will be beneficial in the short term and long term. In the short term, I can learn lessons from individuals my age. In the short and long term, I will make great friends. In the long term, these peers could serve as business connections and mentors. Overall, I cannot wait to accomplish these goals over the summer!