Mid-Point Check-In

I can’t believe that it’s the halfway point of my internship! So far, I have been enjoying myself. I’ve been learning a lot, and love the people that I have met along the way. Before I started my internship, I established goals that I hoped to accomplish. My first goal was to be less shy. I can get shy in group settings, and I wanted to push myself to participate more. Since there are many opportunities to participate in a group setting at my internship, I believe that this is a very quantifiable goal. In my opinion, I have done very well and participated as much as I can, and definitely more than usual. I am very happy and proud of myself.

A second goal that I established at the beginning of the summer was to establish strong social and business connections. So far, I have done this to the best of my ability. I have become friends with many other interns, and have also set up networking meetings. I look forward to continuing along this path.

Considering that I have put effort into accomplishing these goals so far, I believe that I am performing well. Going forward, one improvement that I would like to make is to find a way to differentiate myself from the other interns. I hope to do this by writing a memo on an idea that I have for the startup. I can’t wait to see what comes next!