Dream Team #3

You can not  get the job done with out a dream team! There is no better dynamic duo than DeAnna and Tasha, name a better duo…… there is none! It is nothing better than girl power because when we work together we get everything done properly and in a timely manner. The areas were I lack she picks up the slack and vice versa, we can not go wrong when we join forces. Before working here I would always try to handle tough tasks by myself but she helped me realize the importance of team work. Most of the time when she goes down to the emergency department to recruit patients, I try to recruit patients on the phone so that we do not over lap. Also if I go down to recruit after her she gives me her list of patients she saw just so that we don’t approach a patient more than once in day because it’s possible for a patient to be enrolled multiple times. However, we try to wait at least 24 hours in between before they are enrolled again. Working with Tasha has helped me to learn how to work smarter and efficient and not put more on myself than I can handle! THANK YOU TASHA, you’re AWESOME!

One thought on “Dream Team #3

What a great supportive “shout out” to your partner!