Blog #4

As I started my internship, the goals in mind that motivated me where to learn and perform at my best during the internship experience.  One of the biggest goals in mind incorporated building strong sales skills.  Throughout this internship, I noticed that building strong sales skills taught me how to deal with many people, how to approach deals, advertise a product, and confidently close a sale.  I had the opportunity as an intern to get this experience, and notice this experience pay off.  So I must say, these goals still describe my intern experience. The new goal for me is definitely is organization. The more I become organized, the more successful I will be in sales.  Performance wise, I feel that I am doing a good job networking.  This has allowed me to grow much more confident during speaking to people. As I begin to build my networking skills, I notice this will help my team grow potential clientele.  Clients, typically make a lot of business decisions due to likability and trust.  The opportunity to express your product confidently, and respectfully with the clients best interest will create a unique bond that is hard to be broken.  These experiences has made me proud of the goals I have created for myself.

2 thoughts on “Blog #4

I think this is great! That should be everyone’s goal when doing an internship, wanting to gain new skills and help build the community you are working for up as well. I can definitely say, I have some similarities from my experience as well. I am walking away with valuable skills. It is amazing to watch your experience pay off. Such a great feeling it is to know that you made a difference, while being in the internship. Internships are a great networking advantage and I hope that you continue to do great things in the future.

So glad to read that you have established skills that will benefit you for a lifetime to come!