3rd Month Complete

Hello Everyone,

This will be my last blog post about my internship at Foresight Capital Management Advisors, it has been a great summer. This summer has been filled with great memories with my coworkers and through learning more about finance. I was able to see what working in an office is like, which is obviously very different from working outside in construction. I am very fortunate to be able to work this internship, and it has help me narrow my interests for a sales and trading internship for next summer.

I want to get a sales and trading internship with a big bank because I feel that a large firm that will allow me to specialize in an area where the work will be more alike. This will help me because it will be the same kind of work over a course of an internship, and instead of a jack of all trades, I will be more specialized in one way of working. I do not think this would be pigeon holeing myself because this is something I really want to do. However, if I do not like it then I am sure I can express that and be switch to a different form of work. Sales and trading seems like it will stimulate my interest, especially the trading which is very quick and where you must follow the markets very closely.

Thank you for catching up with my through these posts, and allowing me to share my story with you all!! 🙂