Blog 6: Connecting studies to Academic exploration

Since internships are learning experiences and opportunities, I have grasped my aspirations a lot more looking at my time with Pregenzer Baysinger Wideman & Sale P.C.  I have been thinking about my path for the future and things i can do to more clearly identify what I want to do and how I want to accomplish it.  The aspects of the role that I liked while working in the law firm were enormous.  I think it positively swayed the way I think about this career choice.  There were obviously things that I did not like, but in my opinion, there are always going to be positives and negatives no matter the situation.  Plus, not all situations are the same, they are different no matter where you go and who you work for.  I really enjoyed getting to work with people, help them, and help them to resolve problems in their life.  The lawyers had a lot of great working relationships with each other and with their clients, which I thought was very special because I am definitely someone who loves to be social and work with people in a way that highlights this.  During the rest of my time at Michigan, I have a lot of what I am going to do mapped out I believe.  I am currently an English major and planning on having a political science minor.  This will make me eligible to apply for law school in the future, as long as I keep up with my studies and work hard toward my goals.  I will continue to take english and political science classes.