Final Moments #5

As I say my final goodbyes to all the wonderful people that I worked with this summer, I realize what a great experience I had. This internship has really opened my eyes to what all the world has to give. Working at Quicken Loans has given me the ability to shadow numerous individuals in many fields of study and it has allowed me to give back to the community by volunteering. This summer alone I have did 41 volunteer hours and I am very proud of myself. I never realized the importance of giving back to the community before I started this internship.

This internship has influenced my near future in many ways. As stated before I understand that giving back is essential and it makes a great impact on people lives. In the picture above, I volunteered at United Way Meet Up And Eat Up event and I had a wonderful experience. I was able to assist the United Way for Southeastern Michigan staff in creating a warm and welcoming experience for guest attending the Meet Up and Eat Up Block Party. I had the chance to meet and greet guests and take the lead in games and activities! This internship has set me up for success in my future because I understand the importance team work and team building, so I will take my skills learned here and use them in my future. Overall, this was a great summer and I look forward to seeing what next year has in store for me.