Informational Interview 2 Founder and C.E.O of Gwydion.co

This time, I’ve interviewed D, who’s the Founder and C.E.O of Gwydion.co and also fellow Unity Developer in the company. I’ve decided to connect with him because I wanted to know how he decided to create his own start-up company even before graduating the college. Since I am also interested in creating my own start-up in the future, I wanted to know how could he be so sure about this, and also keep up with the start-up for two years while being a college student. The most important thing I wanted to ask was how he manages his time by distributing the time for school-work and his own start-up. His answer was that he made everything as effective as possible, even the smallest thing needs to be effective for him. By doing that he managed to have time for both work and start-up. His advice really rings my bell for me to how to manage time and striving to make things more and more time efficient.

Also, I wanted to know how it liked for him to work on startup which is risky, but I learned if I had idea that I can devote myself that much, then I will be able to focus on it.