Reflection | Blog Post #5

My internship recently came to an end so I’m going to use this blog post to reflect on my experience in a few points:

1. Working in Washington D.C. for a communications non-profit was immensely rewarding. My writing skills have improved significantly  and I know that they will serve me well in any career path I decide to pursue. Although I still plan to study law after undergrad, I can see myself getting into the field of communications and media after my experience at the Israel Project.
  2. To any student that has the opportunity to intern in D.C., do it. Washington D.C. is a remarkable city and having the chance to live in it for two months provided me the opportunity to experience some of the best museums, landmarks, libraries, and resources the U.S. has to offer. I will not forget my experience in this city anytime soon.
  3. Many of the people I have met and worked with through my internship in D.C. have uniquely aided in the development of my professional career, and could not have had the experience I had without them. By working with others in the research, writing and editing process, I have learned much about the field of journalism that has impacted my growth as a writer.
  4. I highly recommend the Tower Tomorrow Fellowship at the Israel Project to anyone interested in communications, media, journalism, and current events surrounding Israel and the Middle East–my time at the Israel Project far exceeded my expectations.

One thought on “Reflection | Blog Post #5

• January 9, 2018 at 10:16 pm

Congratulations! Hope the internship was amazing and thanks for sharing your experience as tips.