What a Summer?

Well guys, this is it. I just wrapped up my summer internship experience, and this is my last blog. It’s been a great summer, and I’ve had a great opportunity to learn and grow through this internship. I just recently wrote a paper about all of the ways in which this internship has helped me in my career path, and I was a bit surprised to find just how large of an impact it has had. I really feel like I got everything out of it that I needed to.

I expected that, though. I mean, that’s why I signed up in the first place. What I didn’t think that much about going in was the other opportunities I would get, like the chance to meet a lot of great people who were also interning there. It really is the people who make anything worth doing, so I’m very grateful for the chance to work with, and learn from, them.

Also, shout out to all of my fellow bloggers. I’ve had a great time reading about all of your interesting experiences. I feel like I have learned a lot from all of you, as I hope you have learned from me.

Now, it is time for me to say farewell to my little internship. And it is with such sweet sorrow that I do so. The sweet being my excitement for the future and all of the opportunities it might bring, and the sorrow being the uncertainty, and not knowing when, or whether ever, I will have a chance to work with my fellow interns again.

But, either way, I wish them all the best of luck.

Well, that’s about all I have to say. Thanks for reading,

Frank