Reflection | #5

I’ve spent four great months here. I began the summer excited to start the next chapter in my research experience. Using my time to explore research in my field and broadening my horizons by working on projects that will provide for me a more wholesome educational experience has been one of the best decisions I’ve made. The education that we should all strive for extends far beyond lecture halls and classrooms. The experience I had this summer, the work I was able to do, has helped me gain a better understanding of not only the field I may be working in but the knowledge behind a lot of the work as well. Despite having a relatively slow start in the beginning, I have grown and was given more and more responsibilities that allowed me to create and start my own project which I am happy to continue during the school year. I’m looking forward to my continued work on the project and the upcoming semesters of work with the group. I’ve learned a lot from my time here, I am excited to learn more.

One thought on “Reflection | #5

John,

My name is Ben Anderson, I am the Director of the Internship Program within the LSA Opportunity Hub; I will be following your 2018 responses throughout this summer! I am excited to read how your experiences over the these two summers connect and further your academic and career pursuits!

Best,
    Ben