Broadway Dreams Charlotte

Broadway Dreams has kept me extremely busy. For the past few weeks, I’ve taken part in educational programming, production management, scheduling, budgeting, direction, choreography, performing, and somewhere in that managed to build relationships and network with students and other interns.

Charlotte was a one of my favorite locations of the summer – I turned 21 during that week and the entire company sang me happy birthday.

I was provided the opportunity to assist one of my acting and arts education idols, Tyler Hanes, a renowned actor and Broadway Dreams Faculty member. I cannot share the specifics of what he taught me, however I will say that because I met him and learned from him that week, I was encouraged to continue to accept the greatness in which I currently posses, and know that there is always something that I could actively be doing to improve myself and impact the lives of others positively. I also worked with Alexis Carra, graduate of Yale University, actress, and notably known from Recovery Road and Mixology, also Grey’s Anatomy.

LESSON LEARNED at Broadway Dreams Charlotte, with dedication, hard work, and a little coffee, you can do what you set your mind to.