Happily Ever After | #5

The week after our internship, PwC treated all the interns who had been offered full time positions to Launch, a quick trip to Disney World! It was three days full of team building, firm culture training and most importantly, fun! We had a scavenger hunt around Epcot, a behind-the-scenes experience at Animal Kingdom and participated in a team cooking competition. I had a chance to spend time with all the friends that I had already made this summer and to get to know other interns and partners from across the country. Working alongside new individuals was a bit of a challenge but we definitely thrived in doing so—just as we had earlier in the summer.

My favorite part of the trip was definitely the first night when we were allowed free reign of Epcot after hours. We were able to experience rides with no wait time, meet Disney characters, get free snacks and just have a fantastic time! I am so incredibly excited to launch my career at such an incredible firm!

One thought on “Happily Ever After | #5

• September 3, 2017 at 9:37 pm

That sounds like such an incredible way to end your summer internship! Also, congratulations on your full time offer!