results from new project

after starting a new project (named: development of palladium catalyzed carbamination to form indolizidine derivatives), currently i have ran 5 trials and got no results. Initially i thought the reaction was not going as planned until i realized that there were a small amount of peroxides in my starting material. As a result, the peroxides affected the reaction success at a great level. I learned from this experience that it is important to make sure that everything material used in the reaction must be relatively pure because it can potentially influence the reaction outcome and all your work and time will go to waste.

William N

Organic chemistry Researcher

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *