last blog #5

• How has your internship influenced your (near) future (school, career, or personal plans)?
  • What advice would you give to a student planning to do an internship in your field/country/organization?
  • When you finish your internship, take a moment to reflect on the impact of the experience.

I will utilize what I learned during my internship and transform it into something I can work on in the future. I know that sounds broad but everything I learned about education, writing, and helping students will influence what I do in the future, especially as a career. I want to continue creating websites with useful content on it for students who want to excel in school and in their personal lives.

For students planning to work in education, I recommend obviously getting as much experience as you can working with students whether online, in person, or both. That way you can see the people you’ll be working with and decide whether it’s for you or not. If you have serious doubts, reconsider what you are doing. That doesn’t mean don’t be a part of the education field. It means instead of, let’s say, teaching, maybe try administration.