Informational Interview.

Through this internship I had the opportunity to learn a lot.  This learning opportunity helped me build a knowledge base towards driving revenue through sales.  I appreciate what this opportunity offered, and I appreciate how it helped me build a mindset for what I want to do in the future.  I recognize that sales definitely gives me confidence and motivation to be successful, but I also recognize that as much as I find sales as a strength, I want to build more analytical knowledge in business. This is motivating me to go into Finance, and build a skill set on more of a microeconomic level.  I have set up interviews with several companies in finance, hopefully looking for an opportunity to grow more intellectually in finance.  Hopefully, I can find what it takes to build a huge mindset for what it takes to be successful in business.  I love the opportunity to grow through learning, and learn my strengths and weaknesses.  I believe my internship experience totally helped me find what I want, and how to get what I want.  I noticed that this fully isn’t the main role for me once I got a taste of the lack of a learning curve I received in advertising sales. Once I realized that in the workplace, then I realized it was time for me to move forward.