Blog #5 Reflecting on my internship

I recently just finished my internship and I have a bunch of thoughts on my mind. One is that this was definitely my favorite summer of college overall. I had a great time going around the city of Chicago and I met a bunch of new people. Moreover, I learned a lot during my internship. I worked on things that I never thought I would work on and it really was a worthwhile experience. However, there is still one thing that stands out for me after interning at World Sport Chicago. I still have no idea what I want to do after graduation. Before this internship started, I was hoping that I would learn a lot of things (which I did) and this would help me decide on what career path I would like to do. Unforuntaely, this is not the case. I have no idea what I would like to do. I know I’m still young and there is still time to decide, but this is very worrisome for me. If you could ask me what my dream career is, I would have no answer for that. Although I really enjoyed my internship this summer, it in no way helped me figure out what I want for my career.