The End |5

Although I am sad to leave L.A. where I have enjoyed amazing weather and incredible company for the past 3 months, I couldn’t be more excited to get back to Ann Arbor to start my senior year. Being a business development and brand marketing intern for Clique Media Group has been such a blessing and has certainly shaped what kind of career I see myself pursuing next year.

It is so hard to summarize everything that I have learned from this internship because there is so much. I will never be able to thank my supervisors enough for giving me this opportunity to grow as an individual. Learning how to communicate effectively with my superiors and peers in order to reach a common goal is going to stay with me for the rest of my life. Not to mention how incredibly chic this company is. It was such a privilege to go to work everyday and be in a welcoming, stunning environment with amazing people creating incredible content. Even if I was doing a small task, I was grateful to help them. Whether I was steaming clothes for a photo shoot or researching brands and products to include on the website, I was happy to do whatever I could and learned so much about my personal capabilities and interests in the process.

Can I see myself returning to the West Coast? To be determined. Los Angeles is amazing and having so many beaches so close is a luxury I will be sad to see go. However, it has always been my dream to move to New York City, so after graduation that is where I will go. Maybe one day a great job opportunity will open up on the West coast and I will have no choice but to return.