Blog 1: Goals

Being a Social Media intern for RINF Tech, I hope to accomplish getting the series started where we are able to highlight the people who are working on projects in RINF Tech and demonstrating the fantastic projects RINF Tech is creating. This involves getting the questions ready, so the workers at RINF Tech are able to show who they are and what they have been working on at RINF Tech. Also, It involves setting Skype interviews and actually doing the interviews through this communication outlet. Also, my goal is to create engaging content to present this series on the web. This past week, I have been trying to finalize the questions I want to ask the workers at RINF Tech. I also did my first interview which gave me a lot more sense on how to move forward with the series. It allowed to me to create more questions that would highlight the workers more and be able to express their story through their work at RINF Tech. Not only that, I created some versions of how I want to the content to be seen on the web. I also am figuring a name for the series, but that is a work in progress. I am excited to really get hands on experience working with RINF Tech’s social media outlets. I hope to gain more understanding on how to market companies on social media.

One thought on “Blog 1: Goals

• February 16, 2018 at 4:55 pm

I think you’ll do really well with RINF Tech! Your existing strengths in marketing and social media will lend themselves very well to your experience at RINF Tech. I’m very much looking forward to seeing how your internship unfolds–maybe some of what you learn with RINF Tech can be brought to La Casa??