Goals and Expectations

From this flash internship, I am really hoping that I will be able to really understand what it is like to work in the field of the technology, so I can narrow down what exactly I would like to do. This internship will be in the heart of Silicon Valley, so I will be immersed in this energetic and passionate environment, which I am really looking forward to. I really want to feel the intoxicating effects of Silicon Valley and be surrounded with people who are passionate about computing and the change it can make. My goals are to engage with the amazing people we will be connected with and figure out how they got to where they are, as well as hopefully networking and creating professional relationships. Further, while we visit various companies, I really want to challenge myself to be confident and ask any questions that come to mind, so I can really understand the technology industry and gain insight on working in a professional environment.

I’m extremely excited to be attending to this flash internship, especially with all the great people who will be coming on this journey with us and I can’t wait for all the amazing opportunities and experiences.