Chennai week 3

This is already the third week of the internship! Time seems to be passing fast. I feel I am settled in for the internship. Over the past week I have been working on a new feature of making a spinning wheel for daily awards. The project has been a good practice for working in 2D unity. Hopefully, the two features I have been working on can be integrated into the existing game soon, after the art team finish the design. It will be beneficial to learn more about the existing code base.

I haven’t been able to travel much in Chennai yet. Part of the obstacle is that I have work on Saturday until 1:30, and it’s so hot outside during the day. Hopefully I will be able to plan a few short trips with the other interns before the internship ends.

While I haven’t travelled much, I have been exploring plenty of Indian cuisine, especially since I have to order delivery for lunch. I got to explore Indo-Chinese food for the first time, and I really do like Gobi Machurian.  I also really like the large variety of juices I can get here. So far I had watermelon juice, mango juice, cucumber juice, rose falooda, etc.

2 thoughts on “Chennai week 3

More interesting work info!
    And…about the weather…just how hot is it there, now? Does work have a/c or where you are living?
    Yes! The juices! Makes you wonder why we really only have orange and apple here….?

• June 20, 2018 at 5:24 am

It is usually around 95F to 110 F. Chennai is humid, which makes it feel hotter. I have ac at work and at home XD