A Night at the Gala

My boss was nice enough to give me a ticket to the Gala for the New York attorneys in the city. After a day of interning, I walked through midtown with some of the attorneys from the law firm I interned with to attend the Gala. The dinner consisted of a full course meal with speakers that talked about their experiences as attorneys. I got introduced to several people there and overall, it was a great way to make connections and a memorable experience.

One thought on “A Night at the Gala

Hi Gug Jin! It sounds like you have been having a very informative summer! You have been able to get your hands on some real law work and have experiences that are educational and unforgettable. Even the experience of getting to and from work has been its own journey. I’d be curious to know what you will do with these lessons and memories when you exit your internship. I highly recommend using the services and resources offered at the Opportunity Hub to help you maximize this internship. Our coaches can help you articulate your experiences in resumes, cover letters, and future interviews. You surely don’t want to forget all of the great things you’ve been learning in New York, or the people that you’ve connected with. I hope you enjoy the rest of your summer, and we hope to see you at the Hub this fall!