AB Blog #1: Beginning of Internship

I am interning in the Corporate Responsibility department at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC), focusing on the development, implementation, marketing, and communication of corporate responsibility efforts at PwC. PwC is multinational professional services firm operating in more than 157 countries and provides assistance in area such as accounting, financial advising, and management consulting. The CSR department has four main focuses: Responsible Business, Community Engagement, Environmental Stewardship, and Diversity and Inclusion. I was drawn to the internship because I am interested in learning about the challenges surrounding different stakeholders in understanding the role of the environment. I want to find out how we can communicate effectively around the environment in order to help people understand responsible and profitable business. During my internship I plan to work on a variety of projects primarily dealing with environmental metrics and the communication and marketing of CSR-related projects at PwC.

One thought on “AB Blog #1: Beginning of Internship

Hi Abby! My name is Tyler from the Opportunity Hub, and I’ll be following along your blog for the summer. I’m excited to hear more about what you will be up to as your internship at PwC evolves!