Global Wellness Day

I was able to partake and run an event called Global Wellness Day at The Four Seasons Hotel in Beverly Hills. It was amazing to experience the wellness industry, travel, and luxury publication wrap into one. This event had many influencers who were involved in these several industry. I was able to connect with a women named Kimberly Snyder who is celebrity nutritionist who I have looked up to for several years. This event brought exposure to the event industry along with how many people love community. Also, I was able to use my graphic design skills to create content to promote the event.

3 thoughts on “Global Wellness Day

That’s so cool that you were able to meet someone you look up to, Frannie! Did you learn anything from her?

It sounds like you’re really getting to apply a lot of your skills in this internship already. How has the internship been different than you expected, or similar to what you expected?

I feel my internship has allowed me to see how entrepreneurship is a field that one must be independent, but a team is essential. There has been a lot of moving parts and finding my genius is essential. I have found that the things that one is good at is not necessarily what they are passionate about. This internship has made me see that the dream that I had to represent individual will continue, but the way I will do it is shifting! I am self teaching a lot graphics skill such as adobe and other softwares.

I’m glad to hear that your experience is helping you to change and refine your dream! That’s awesome, Frannie. I’m excited to continue to hear your thoughts throughout your internship.