Mentor #7

Heyo!
It’s been a while since I last posted, but I want to catch up with a lot of what has happened and transpired. But first, I want to talk about the mentor I’ve met at FriendsLearn!

Her name is Harina; she graduated in animation however she works at a UI artist at FriendsLearn. She’s two years older than me, so sometimes I feel that there isn’t that much of an age difference between us. However, she has a lot of experience and knowledge about the video game industry, and she’s a positive person to be around. I’ve learned how to navigate around FriendsLearn thanks to her, and I’ve also learned to see things on the more positive side of things, which is something I find really hard to do since I am overly critical of everything.

As long as I’ve known her, she’s always been a great sport, always knows how to handle my frustrations and gives me the right advice when I need it. More than a mentor though, I see her as a great friend; someone who I do hope to keep in touch with over the years and see how we both grow and mature in time.