First week in Albania !!

Hello Everyone !

I’m currently in Albania and have been here for a week now! I’m living in an apartment in Tirana near some family I have here and this week I have been trying to get to know the area and see what’s around I have also gotten to know some of the other students that are currently interning in Tirana. I will be working with the Ministry of Tourism in the department of finances and I look forward to get to know more about the field that I want to go into. Along with finances I will also be traveling around the sites that the Ministry is currently working at such as the village of Nirvica where they are working on making trails for tourists to be able to go up the mountains as well as the cost of Saranda where we are surveying sailors coming in in order to make things better and more enjoyable for tourists coming in. I look forward to seeing how to run a business, how finances are allocated in the world of tourism and more insight to future possible fields of work. I’m excited to read other’s blog and get to know more about everyones experiences abroad.

Thank you for taking time to read my blog.
Enjoy!!